Friday, May 22, 2009

An OCD Revelation & Summer Fun

My sweet Rhett has acquired a few of his mommy's OCD tendencies. Case in point:

Do you notice anything strange about this picture?

That's right. My OCD child was separating his books by type. The keepers, he neatly stacked up high. The throw-aways, well, they were not treated so kindly.

*****
I know you all have been sitting at the edge of your seat, waiting with such great anticipation on how short I cut my hair, right?
Well, here's the before...

And here's the after:

Sorry the hair is not all "done-up," but I took the after picture early in the morning before I had a chance to get ready. I just wanted to get the blogging done, ya know? I just couldn't keep you all in supense for any longer! :)

*****

I leave you with this video of the boys and Jaz playing with our Elmo sprinkler. I love to hear them laugh and play. It brings such joy to my heart! Don't forget to mute the player at the bottom of the page.

No comments: