What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...Prayerful Mondays - May 25, 2009
- Praise the Lord! We made it back from our LONG trip to Oberlin, KS safe and with little incident. The boys were fabulous on the road. They slept and watched their movies the entire time. Little crying went on. About Abernathy they began to get restless, so we sang songs and looked for cows along the side of the road. That bought us enough time until we landed at Mimi and Poppi's house. Thank you Lord for the travel angels.
- More travel prayers to come. The next three weeks we'll be going across the state of Texas and back.
- Ryan has EIGHT sport camps this summer. I can't believe it! His first one is in Nazareth next week. It's a baseball camp. Please pray for Ryan, his coaches, and the kiddos who will be attending. Pray for God to control every aspect of Ryan's camps. We want him in control, not us.
- So this prayer request is a little different. I'll be honest with you. I normally don't pray for celebrities. It's not that I don't think they need it, I just don't think about it. Ever since I've read about the drama with Jon & Kate Gosselin (Jon & Kate Plus 8), I can't lose this feeling that they need prayers. Here are two people who are celebrities simply because they had a big family in an unconventional way. Let's remember that at one point they had God as the center of their family. Please pray that they remember their first love and return to the One who can ease their pain and repair their broken marriage.
1 comment:
I agree with number 4! I have felt such a burden for them. I have been praying, too. I pray they get through this together!
Post a Comment