What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...I had my list all ready to post yesterday, and I forgot to post it. I know, I'm a slacker. Here are Monday's prayer requests:
Prayerful Mondays: May 18, 2009
- Please pray for the Longbreak Family. They could use a little help these days. Pray that the Lord provides Tim with a job ASAP. Pray that their family is provided for financially, emotionally, and spiritually. They could use the provision and power of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
- One of Ryan's students is having open heart surgery. Please pray that the surgery goes well and he heals perfectly.
- Our family is headed to Kansas this weekend for my family reunion. Pray for safe travel and good babies. It's a 9 and a half our drive!
- My prayer for you all is that you have a God encounter this week. Find a moment to sit at his his feet and listen to what he has in store for you. I pray that you are given a moment to take :).
1 comment:
Praying...have a safe trip!
Post a Comment