After a month-long hiatus, Prayerful Mondays are back!
So, send me those prayer requests!

What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...
- More baby fever! Our dear, dear friends, Cassie & Curtis are expecting their first little one in March. Ryan's high school friend, Jessica and husband Brad just welcome little Addison. His other high school friend, Erica and Sean just welcomed son, Cohen. Please be praying for these new and soon-to-be new Mommys and Daddys.
- My in-laws are in the final stages of adopting Jazmin. Please pray everything goes smoothly and fast!
- Our Cousin Carol has asked for some prayer warriors to cover her in prayer. I don't think her list strays far from where we all need to be and fall short daily. Let's make it a point to lift each other up daily.
- Ryan and I and the boys are finally beginning to feel settled in Conroe, but we haven't 100% settled on a church. Pray that the Lord continues to lead us in this direction. We want to go where he leads, not where it's easy or most comfortable.
- Pray for all those back-to-school kiddos, parents, and teachers. Pray for calm nerves, peaceful classrooms and homes, and a spirit-filled presence be it a Christian school or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment