What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...Prayerful Mondays - July 13, 2009
- Ryan has his Elite Volleyball Camp this week. This is camp #6 I believe. Please pray for the girls coming to the camp. No injuries, good attitudes, and an open spirit.
- The twins and I are going on the road again. We leave Monday for Weatherford to visit my parents and some friends. Please pray for safe travels for us.
- So we found out this week that TWO more of our friends are PREGNANT. What is in the Texas water? Please pray for these two couples as they prepare for their little ones to arrive. Pray for healthy and safe pregnancies for all. I won't tell you their names until I have permission to post it on the WWW. Once I do, I'll fill you so you have a name to go with the prayer request.
- Our friend Alisha's mom just got release from the hospital this week. Pray for her health to continue to improve. Poor Alisha, her family has had a lot of health issues this year. They could ALL use some extra prayers headed their way.
That's it for now. Let me know if you have any prayer requests. Have a blessed week!
No comments:
Post a Comment