So, this summer has been crazy busy. It has left me with no time or energy to blog. How sad, I know. Here are some updates on what we've been doing this summer...
- Travelled all over the state - except El Paso, but who seriously considers EP part of Texas? :)
- Ryan's had a Destiny Camp almost every week.
- We've had our Granny spend the night with us every Monday - Thursday for the past five weeks
- I've been working at the Muscular Dystrophy Association
- The boys are hitting the "terrible" twos. No has become a broken record in our household. Good thing I'm a stubborn woman.
- Speaking of the boys, they turn two August 15th! That's less than a month away.
- Tomorrow (or is it today, yet?), Ryan's best friend, Dustin is marrying Amanda. Honestly, Dustin is more like a brother. They've been friends since the 7th grade. We treat Dustin like family and are so glad Amanda is joining in on the fun.

One of these days I'll get to posting pictures of Ryan's other camps, 4th of July, our backyard family camp-out, DP & Amanda's wedding, and whatever else I've forgotten at Midnight o'clock. We have family pictures next Friday with
Regina Penney. You might recall she shot the boys' one year photos,
HERE. This time we're going to shoot some twins pics, but also some of the four of us. So excited!
1 comment:
As visitor number 3000 to your blog, I must be in for some kind of a wonderful prize.... right? :)
Post a Comment