What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...Prayerful Mondays - March 9 (10, sorry), 1009
- Our dear friend Malee just found out her Papa has liver cancer. Please pray for HEALING. Our God is BIGGER than cancer, we know it and CLAIM IT! Also, be praying for the family as they walk this journey with him.
- Ryan is still on his mission trip. Yesterday they only had one kid show up for the Tennis camp. Pray that the Lord leads more kids to the camp so they might hear of the one who can be their ALL-IN-ALL.
- I've been a little slacking this week on getting things done (spending too much time on the computer? ha!). I know the Lord desires for us to be productive with the time he gives us. I would love a little prayer for my wondering heart (and feet and hands and head, too!).
Deminy
1 comment:
hey friend...it was good to talk to you on FB today! Thank you for your prayers! I think I will join you with "prayerful mondays" on our blog as well.
I just found your blog and I love it and will bookmark the page so I can keep up with you!
Love you!
Post a Comment