Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Need Your Help!


Has any one been to the Dallas World Aquarium? We are going to Arlington later this spring for District Tennis and for something different to do, I though about taking the boys. Well, I've heard the aquarium is not very stroller friendly so before I plan a trip, I need some advice.

If you've been to the aquarium, let me know if it's even worth bothering about. Also, let me know if you think it would accommodate a double stroller very well.

Thanks for the help!
Deminy

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

the aquarium was QUAD STROLLER friendly!!! so, i'm sure you guys can get around in a double just fine! now, it is definitely a work out with all the zigzags and steep inclines, but totally worth it! (i made joe push the whole way! ha)

you guys enjoy! you will not be disappointed!
suz

Linda said...

I have been to several aquariums around the US and the Dallas Aquarium is one of my favorites. It's awesome. I would highly recommend it.

Carrie said...

We just went last Saturday, and it was great! LK loved it. Our stroller was fine and I think you'd be ok in a double. It gets kind of clogged at times with people, but as far as space, you should be fine. I think the boys will LOVE it!