Monday, March 2, 2009

Prayerful Mondays

What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...

Prayerful Mondays - March 2, 2009
  1. Our friend, Trent, is taking his Paramedic exam. Please pray for him to pass it. It would be great for Trent and Becca to move back to the Lone Star State and he needs to be certified in order for this to happen.
  2. Ryan and the varsity Tennis Team are on their way to San Antonio and Newks Tennis Camp for a weekend of Team Tennis and then a week of doing Mission stuff in S.A. They will be putting on a free Tennis camp for inner-city San Antonio kids. Pray that Jesus is seen through the kids so they may be a witness to everyone they encounter. They are staying in host home (thanks to our cousins, Lindsay and Jeff). Please pray a special blessing on the homes they will be staying at. I'll keep you posted on their progress as I get reports.

Have a blessed week!

Love,
Deminy

No comments: