
Christmas this year went by so fast! The break started off with our school's annual Christmas lunch. After lunch, Ryan took the boys (by himself!) to the Highley Family Christmas at Uncle Clay and Aunt Marka's ranch in Tishomingo, OK. I got to stay behind with my friend Sarah as my babysitter and relax. The boys were able to go fishing for the first time! As much as I liked the rest, I missed being with my family. I'm so glad the boys love it at the ranch. We plan on sending them there in the summers to come to WORK. Ryan and I both want the boys to have as many meaningful experiences as possible. Frankly, there is no where in Conroe/The Woodlands that compares to the ranch were they will learn the value of a hard day's work and appreciate the beauty of God's creation. Marka and Clay, you probably need to start preparing now for the Highley Boys. HA!| The serious side to Buzz Lightyear. |
| The boys riding in their NEW Jeep from Mimi and Poppy. They seriously need to require a driver's license for these things. It make me nervous for when they turn 16. |
May your 2011 be filled with God's riches blessings. Peace, Joy, and Love throughout the New Year.
Stay tuned for pictures of our New Year blessing, Baby Sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment