Saturday, April 10, 2010

For Marka...

Our Aunt Marka asked me what my must-haves are for new mommies. It's hard to believe that the boys were ever babies as I watch them wrestle and listen to them talk in complete sentences. But, with the help of Ryan, I was able to compile a good list. Here are our TOP FIVE:
  1. Munchkin Diaper Fresh Dispenser: perfect for on the go. I kept it in my diaper bag. It's great for when you're at a friend's house and you don't want to stink up their trash. Just put the dirty diaper in the bag, put it in you diaper bag, and throw it away when you get home.
  2. Medela Microstream Bags: I LOVED these. Great QUICK way to sterilize bottles, pacifiers, and breast pump accessories. Plus, there's a lot less "equipment" to worry about.
  3. Bumbo: I've heard you either love it or hate. Well, we LOVED our Bumbos and now they come with a tray you can attach.
  4. Huggies Little Snugglers Diaper: Our boys leaked out in EVERY single diaper we put on them, except the Huggies Little Snugglers or Cuddleweave. They are the most expensive kind of diaper out there, but it beat doing a ton of extra loads of laundry.
  5. Cloth Diapers: We used these for burp cloths and they worked wonders. They soak up just about anything. Plus, they're just plain white and they can be bleached clean.
Hope this helps!

No comments: