Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Top Ten Random Thoughts...

...at Midnight on a School Night
  1. It's LATE, I should really go to sleep.
  2. We need to give MOJO to a good home where he can be loved more and not forgotten. But who and or where? Anyone want a very lovable half dalmatian/half ??? dog?
  3. I have several pictures from EASTER and cannot find my camera cord to load them on the computer. Rather frustrated by this fact.
  4. AMERICAN IDOL was really good tonight (last night, I mean).
  5. 7 and 1/2 more weeks of school
  6. I passed ALL my teacher certification exams. Now, I just need to finish my internship and I'm D-O-N-E!
  7. I LOVE that I can hear my two-year-olds snoring through the monitor. It's such a great sound; at age TWO - at 27, not so much :D.
  8. I wonder what the HOT LUNCH is tomorrow at school. Maybe I should bring my lunch just in case.
  9. We need to find time to go up to Midland and Lubbock. There's some babies we need to meet and family we need to see. Question is...WHEN??? Baseball season doesn't end until May 14th. On a positive note, TWCA Baseball is 5-0 in district. GO WARRIORS!
  10. Looking back at the Top 9 reminds me how often I DWELL on the past and stress about the future. I'm almost 3-0, shouldn't I know better by now? ;)

No comments: