Sunday, December 6, 2009

Catch-Up

As it has probably been no surprise to the 3 of you who read this, I haven't been blogging.  I decided to take a much needed hiatus.  So here is what we've been up to the last 6 weeks.  I will add in multiple posts since I choose not to pay to expand my blog.

Halloween 2009

The boys had a Halloween Carnival at school.  I think this is such a great idea.  The kids get use of their costumes for more than just a few hours. Here they are on the morning of their party. The Conroe Fire Department gave us some hats to use and sticker badges. You can't see the badges in the picture, but they are on their backs and chest of their shirt. We wore the CFD hats to school and our "real" ones on Halloween night. Aren't they the cutest firefighters you've ever seen?
On Halloween night, we went to the Fall Festival at West Conroe Baptist Church.  This was such a great event.  It sent me back 20 years to when I used to go to my church's festival.  There was a REAL fire truck and firemen there, too!  The boys were super excited about getting to sit in the truck and hang out with the big firemen. 
Deacon and Cousin Boston, aka Aladdin
This fireman was so good with the boys. We went back by about 6 more times and by the end of the night, the boys would actually give him high-five. 
On an old-fashioned hay ride.

2 comments:

KK said...

They are so cute! I've wondered where you've been!

Jenn said...

Too cute! Welcome back :)