Thanksgiving 2009
We drove the 8 hours to Midland to spend the week with Ryan's family. For one day we headed up to Lubbock to see old friends. It was amazing to see all those friend and Trinity family. We really do miss them all so much. I did take some pictures while in Midland, but alas I have no idea where they are on my computer. Such is life, so here's my update for you!
Pajama Day
Last Sunday Ryan was flying back from California, not expected to arrive til EARLY Monday morning (about 2 am). I decided the boys and I would have a Pajama Day, just the three of us. Don't tell anyone, but we skipped church to enjoy this day.
We ate breakfast for dinner. French toast, scrambled eggs, milk, and yogurt, YUM!
The boys enjoying their breakfast dinner.
The boys playing with their train table. This is the BEST investment we ever made. They love their train set. There is just something so MAGICAL about a little boy and his trains. Precious!
Momma and her boys!
Tuckered out by the day's events. They went to sleep on separate beds but eventually ended up here. Aren't they the most angelic little guys. I just love them!
1 comment:
They are so cute!
Post a Comment