
What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...
- Lots of sickness going around TWCA! Ryan had only 3 kiddos in his first grade classes last week. Please pray for good health for all; teachers, students, families, etc.
- Ryan's parents are still trying to sell their house in Lubbock. It's a great house! They are having to live with Kaley and Chad until their house sells and they can but a new in Midland. Can you imagine? Four adults (plus Granny sometimes), two kids, and four dogs all under the same roof! They definitely need a quick sell!

No comments:
Post a Comment