
What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...
- As I mentioned before, Toby, from our old church, The Heights Fellowship, was in a horrible motorcycle accident this week. Please continue to pray for his healing. He has a long journey ahead of him and could use the strength of his church family. If you'd like more specific updates, you can check out the webpage THF set up for Toby HERE.
- Continue to pray for all those pregnant mommies out there. I know some are close to delivery while others have a was to go. Either way they need prayer!
- Just got word that a dear friend of ours from our days at Turning Point Community Church is in the CICU in Lubbock. Doctors say it's, "hour-by-hour." Please pray! I don't know what's wrong, but God does!!!
- Today we visited West Conroe Baptist Church where the guest speaker was Don Piper. You might know him as the author of "90 Minutes in Heaven." He has such an amazing testimony. He was DEAD for 90 minutes and through the power of our Lord and people praying, he was brought back to life. Our God is still a god of miracles! I pray that you experience a miracle in your life this week!
Have a blessed week!
1 comment:
Glad to hear Rhett is ok. Deacon was adorable.
The J. D. Scotts
Post a Comment