Sweet Deacon. He loves to sing. I love how he transitions from "Jesus Loves You" straight to the Barney song. At the end, he said "Love you!" back. I just adore this little guy. What I don't get on video is him saying "Good-night!" We usually sing these two songs in this order right before we go to bed. He is a creature of habit. Maybe one day he'll be a famous singer and we can show this video on his "Behind the Music" episode. It all started with "Jesus Loves You!" What a great testimony.
***Please continue to pray for our friend, Mary Ann. Since I posted on "Prayerful Mondays," they have taken her off of sedation, but she has still not awakened. Also, her kidneys are failing. We need a miracle! I believe OUR GOD IS A GOD OF MIRACLES. Please Lord, perform one on Mary Ann today!

1 comment:
Praying for her.
Post a Comment