The night before the Twins' birthday we went to Benihana's to eat with the Highley family. First of all, Ryan has been talking about Benihana's for years. He raves about it! I must admit, I was a bit disappointed. The food was nothing special (good, but not deserving Ryan's raves). What they lacked there, they made up for in atmosphere and customer service. The host asked if we were there for anything special and we said, "Yes! The boys' second birthday." They proceeded to bring each boy a slice of cheesecake and a great chef's hat.
Doesn't Deacon look OLD in this picture? I no longer have a baby, but a little man.
Such a cutie!
Afterwards, we went to The Woodlands Waterway and rode the Water taxi. If you're ever in the area, I highly suggest visiting the Waterway at night. The river is lit up by Christmas lights. It's beautiful and magical!
Shark Week on the Discovery Channel consumes our t.v. Ryan is slightly obsessed. The day before we had gone to the Houston Aquarium. They have a train you can ride that goes under a tank-full of sharks. While on the water taxi, Deacon kept yelling, "I see sharks!" I have another shark lover under my house.
The night was so much fun celebrating together with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment