Thursday, May 7, 2009

Me. Me. Me.

May is such a wonderful month. The weather is becoming warmer - which means I can actually take the boys outside more. The sun stays out longer - more time to play. School is wrapping up, so I'll start to see more of my husband. It's just a great month. More than all of these, three very important events happen in the month of May.

May 10, 1980


The glorious day that I came into the world. A day to be celebrated by all! If you do the math correctly, yes I will be 29 this year. Yikes! Next year, I plan on running away.

May 10, 2009

I love that there is a day set aside each year to celebrate and honor mothers. I'm even more blessed to be one of those "mothers." Every day I look at my sweet boys and thank God for giving them to us. They are such a joy.

May 28, 2005

That's right. Ryan and I will celebrate our 4th wedding anniversay this year. I can't believe it's been 4 years. My life is forever changed for the better the day we said I do. Most of the day is a blur except for the moment Jay said we were husband and wife! I couldn't believe it. Thank you, Ryan for a wonderful 4 years. I love you!

As you can see, May is a big month for me. I love this month. Poor Ryan, has a lot of presents to buy :). I hope you have a happy, wonderful May!


2 comments:

caroldock said...

and your awesome cousin, Carol's birthday on May 17th -- it's okay that you forgot, but don't let it happen again (p.s. i'm also a 1980 baby, so one more year "in my 20's")!

Krista, Darrell and Riley said...

Happy Birthday Deminy! Love you guys!