Wednesday, April 1, 2009

There WE Blow!

It's a broken record said in Highley household...
"I HATE THE WIND!"

Ok, so I don't really hate the wind, but sometimes you just need a break - especially when you have two 19 month olds with allergies. Poor little guys, they have extreme cabin fever. We live in a small two bedroom house and frankly all three of us are tired of each other. Yesterday, I went out to get the mail and both boys started crying, "Outside, Mommy! Outside!"

So, on behalf of my sweet boys, can ANYONE give me ideas on things to do in 50 mph wind gusts??? Cheap is great, FREE is better! Of, if you'd rather give us a BIGGER house, we'd accept that, too!

Trying to change my heart about one of God's BEAUTIFUL creations, here are some positive things about wind:

Wind Energy

Cool Breezes in the Hot Sun

Clothes Dryer

1 comment:

Carrie said...

hey, I know the Science Spectrum has some great activities for toddlers and mommies. They have a room that the little ones can play in with age-appropriate toys. Not quite sure the cost, but talk to Tasha Teel and tell her that you know me and she MIGHT can work out a deal for you (no promises).