If you ever need a camp or a conference location, I "highley" suggest Highland Lakes. I remember going here when I was in jr. high for church camp. It's absolutely beautiful and the staff is INCREDIBLE! Here is a link for all you ministers out there (just click on the picture):
While in the Hill Country, we went to eat at the fabulous Chuy's. This was my first Chuy's experience and it was way delicious. Good stuff.
We also did some shopping along 6th Street, played some football at Barton Springs and then took a tour of the Japanese Garden in the Austin Arboretum. All-in-all it was a great weekend. We enjoyed getting to know the college students who went. They are an amazing, dedicated group. I'm in awe of their relationship with one another. What a blessing for them and their home church.

1 comment:
Oooh I love Austin! Glad you guys had a great trip aaaand you picked a great week to be gone, the wind was terrible this week! :)
Post a Comment