Monday, March 30, 2009

Prayerful Mondays


What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...

Prayerful Mondays - March 30, 2009

I have constantly talked about the sick babies out there who need our prayers for God's healing.  Here is one little guy specifically who could use a miracle.  Please pray for God to work another miracle in this guy's life.  To read about the first miracle God performed in Stellan's life, go HERE.  To be updated on where Stellan is today, click on the picture below.

Prayers for Stellan

No comments: