Monday, February 16, 2009

Prayerful Mondays

What are Prayerful Mondays...
I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...



Prayerful Mondays - February 16, 2009


Bring on the PRAISE!!! This week I want to PRAISE the LORD for all His GREAT works. It's it awesome when God comes through in a BIG way? There are so many things to be thankful for; let's give God is due praise. I could list a GAzillion things on this week's list, but I'm going to narrow it down to 5.
  1. Our dear friend Carrie had to have emergency surgery this week and she is doing okay. For more on her situation and the ways God orchestrates His plan (perfectly) go to Carrie's blog, HERE.
  2. One of the sweetest people I know, Cindi (her husband, Billy), IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY! For those of you out there who struggled with getting pregnant, Cindi is a testimony to patience, faith and God's perfect timing! Thank you Lord for this sweet baby GIRL!
  3. We though our little Rhett had PINK EYE, but praise the Lord he doesn't! I'm sure all the people at Trinity PDO will also be thankful :-).
  4. My in-laws' neighbor's mother (follow me here?) passed away this weekend. I know it is a time of saddness because she's gone, but there is also PRAISE here, too! She was in her 90s!!! Can you believe that?!?! What a LONG and GOD-FILLED life she lived.
  5. Granny went to the doctor yesterday and she still as arthritist, but nothing more serious. We (all FOUR of us) love our Granny and don't want to imagine anything happening to her. Praise the Lord for her health!
Have a blessed and PRAISE-FILLED week!


~Deminy

No comments: