- Oil changed on BOTH vehicles
- Renew the registration on the Jeep (it's been expired since Dec. 2008)
- Renew state inspection on the truck (it's been expired since Aug. 2008)
- Deposit some checks
- Go to Staples for some office supplies
- Complete assignment 1 for school this week
- Read in my textbook
- Finish the laundry
- Go to the grocery store for some necessities (i.e. milk)
WELL...
Thirty minutes after I drop the boys off, the PDO called and they thought Rhett has pink eye. So, I went and picked Rhett up. Luckily I had already finished the truck needs. I called the Dr's office to see about getting Rhett in, when they said, "The boyS have their well check today, why don't we take a look then?" WHAT!!! I totally thought their well-check visit was on TUESDAY! So, I call the school back and tell them I'm coming to get Deacon. I hate to pick him up any later because it would interrupt lunch and nap time. My months of working at a day care tells me NEVER interrupt lunch and nap time. After I get Deacon, we go to get the oil change in the Jeep. PRAISE THE LORD FOR GRANNY! I go and pick her up so she can sit in the Jeep with the boys while I finish some more errands. I go to the tax collector's office to renew the registration on the Jeep, go to the grocery store, drive by the bank only to realize it's closed for Presidents' Day (boo!), pick up lunch for the kiddos, and drop Granny back home. If you're keeping a tally, I finished four things on my list of nine...
It ended up being a pretty good day. The boys and I got in some great quality time. After this novel of an entry, here are some pictures to highlight the day's events:
Here are Deacon & Rhett picking out a the perfect piece of bread to feed to the ducks and seagulls.
Rhett's making his BIG wind-up for the great throw he's about to make. Unfortunately, it only landed about two feet in front of him. But at least he had fun doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment