I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...
Prayerful Mondays - January 26th
- Mark's (from our small group) grandfather had a stroke. Please pray for healing his grandfather and comfort for the family.
- Ashley is in India, bringing the love of Christ do these amazing people. For specific prayer needs, go visit her blog.
- My dear friend, Brianna, is embarking on a new adventure...culinary school. Pray for her as she takes this leap of faith. If you feel like it, you can send her some Lubbock love, seeing as if she's 10 hours away in Houston.
- My favorite family (next to my own, of course) with twins, The Speer Family. We love these guys! Pray for the Lord to give mama and daddy some of His rest this week. I know how much they can use it.
- One of my dearest friends, Cassie. I don't have anything specific for Cassie. She is just on my heart. Please pray for the Lord's blessing on her this week.
- My sweet husband. Poor thing has caught the stomach bug. When daddy's sick, nobody's happy :-).
Have a blessed week!
1 comment:
Thanks for thinking of us and praying for us this week!
Jenn
Post a Comment