The San Antonio Zoo

The boys are obsessed with Aquariums. They love
everything about them. Here they are trying to jump in with the fishes at the San Antonio Zoo.Poor Deacon. He just can't seem to stay awake when he's in a moving object. It does
n't matter if it's a car or stroller. Give him enough time and he's out. To his defense, he just came off a six and a half hour drive the day before and had a horrible night's sleep in the playpen Marriott calls a baby crib (boo!). Wouldn't you need a nap?
Here is Rhett and Daddy taking a picture by the lions' statue. No matter how hard you try, you just can't give a picture without some stranger in the background. Where's Deacon, you ask? Look at the picture above and you'll see. It doesn't get much sweeter than this!
1 comment:
What a precious family you have! (And twin boys...wow!) Thanks for looking me up on facebook...I just signed up for it last week, and I'm amazed at how many old friends I've found! Hope you're doing well (you look great!)
Post a Comment