Okay, this is Rhett. I know you want to know this stuff. I am a big 19 lbs. 10 oz, 26 inches long and my head is huge (17 inches) in order to fit all my smarts! The doctor says I am super healthy, although I am struggling a little with allergies. It's not my fault that I live in West Texas where we have dust storms on a weekly basis. I love real food. Those bottles are for babies. Mommy and Daddy still make me drink those things, though. I'm a big boy now and love the good stuff. Keep in coming!
This is Deacon. I don't know what Rhett is bragging about. I weigh 22 lbs. 10 oz. (>97%!!!), 27 inches long and my head is 16.5 inches. Rhett does have a big head!!! I'm healthy, too. My teeth (that right, I am TWO teeth - unlike Rhett who has just one) are hurting a lot these days. Thank God for ambesol. I love my bottles. I'm still a little nervous about that real stuff. You don't get to be this size by eating that low-cal mess. I don't know why Mommy and Daddy force it down me.
Here are pictures of us from the past few months. Enjoy and if you are ever in the Lubbock area, you should come see us. We're cute, we promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment