Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update?

Okay so the truth is I haven't been the best at updating and posting pictures of the boys. Ryan and I haven't had internet at our house for a while (darn Suddenlink) and it's hard to download pictures at work. We are so blessed to have this outlet to keep in touch with family and friends.

The boys have turned 6 months old! I know it's hard to believe, but they are getting so old and so big. Both are rolling over and they are beginning to sit up on their own so well. Deacon is wearing 12 month clothes and our little Rhett is wearing 9 month clothes. They both love to laugh and smile are so such Momma's boys that it isn't funny.

We go to the doctor on March 5th for their 6 month check-up. It should be excited to see how much they've grown in 2 months.

Love you all!
Dem

1 comment:

Ingram Gang said...

It is very nice to meet you. Brad was really excited when I told him who left a comment. Your boys are precious. What fun having two...I'm sure it is so much work, but well worth it.
Thanks for stopping by!