Friday, February 1, 2008

Go Mavs!





Ryan and I went to see a Mavericks game on December 21st as his birthday/Christmas present. I don't normally like combining gifts, but this year we needed to. It was a great weekend. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in downtown Dallas - just 10 minutes away from the American Airline Center. Amazing hotel. The Mavs game was on Friday and Saturday the Texas Tech Raiders were in town playing Stanford. Ryan and I just planned on buying general admission tickets to the Raiders, but we go there, a ticket scalper had some seats on the lower level - 14th row, center court. It was a pretty good deal. We bought them for $20! Suffice to say, the weekend was so relaxing (and educational - we went to JFK memorial). The boys you ask? Deacon stayed with his Grandma and Grandpa (Scott) and Rhett stayed with his Mimi and Poppi!

No comments: