The boys are 8 months old. They can crawl backwards - haven't figured out how to go forwards yet. They are really enjoying those teeth in the front, also. Here are some pictures from the park last week:


My big boy, Deacon, finally had to get his first haircut. It had to be done. He was doing so well with the clippers until I got to the back. He moved and well, now he has a bald spot. Oh well! You do what you can. Here are some pictures from the adventure. Sorry about the fuzziness. I took the pictures with my phone.
Please keep us in your prayers. We are feeling the Lord moving us (not literally, well...maybe literally), but just don't know when and where and how. It's comforting to feel Him moving, but nerve-racking because we just don't know anything. I like to KNOW. Patience. The Lord is teaching me patience.
Love you all!
Deminy


No comments:
Post a Comment