Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3 HOURS


There have been few times since we moved to The Woodlands area that I have truly *wished* we lived closer to family.  That's not that I don't like my family, or that I haven't missed them.  I suppose it's just part of my independent nature.  I enjoy and thrive on doing things "on my own."

Well, in the course of about 3 HOURS yesterday, I WISHED we had the Trump Jet (heck, I would have settled for Air Force One at that point.), to jet a family member here.  Here is what happened... 

3 PM, I get a call from daycare, Addie's running fever.
4 PM I start my period.
4:30 PM I check bank account, someone's stolen my identity.
ALL afternoon, Rhett whining about EVERYTHING.
5:00 PM Deacon's nose starts to bleed, bleeding for 10 min straight, cleaning up blood everywhere.
5:45 PM Addie chokes on a penny, but doesn't swallow it, but gags herself.
6:00 PM BREAKDOWN

So, I get to stay home today with Addie, who by the way, is FINE.  She's getting her back two molars, so I think that is it the culprit of the fever.  I have enjoyed a much needed rest, taken care of some of the bank stuff, returned some items to store, and cleaned the house.  It's been a good day!

For those of you who do live close to your family, BE THANKFUL!  You never know when you might need them. ;) 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel! I have totally had those days!