We have now put a down payment on a Dyson vacuum!
Here is a picture of our new baby, a Dyson Blueprint. Isn't it beautiful?!?Okay, so I'm kidding about the down payment part. But man, $300 for a vacuum! This thing better live up to its reputation and price. After 12 hours, I'm still satisfied.
5 comments:
Congrats on your new vacuum! We've had a dyson (the old, yellow model) for a little over 4 years, and I am still in love. Hope you feel the same way...it kinda helps justify the shopper's guilt if you're really happy with the purchase for a LONG time!
It's so fancy that it does not even look like a vacuum. Nice!
It is worth every penny!
we love ours!
Is it sad that as we grow older we get so excited about appliances? I remember being a kid and thinking it was so weird how happy my Mom and Grandma would be about getting a new appliance. I totally get it now! :)
Post a Comment