Here are a few pictures of Christmas at the Highley House. This is just a small tour. I'll have more pictures after the ciaos of Christmas morning subsides. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

This is my Willow Tree Nativity that I love! Ryan surprised me with this last year, knowing how much I wanted one. I would eventually like to collect the entire set.

Here is another surprise from Ryan last year. I would not say I'm addicted to dishes, but it's close. I would spend a ridiculous amount of money of gadgets for the kitchen if I could. Aren't my Christmas dishes just precious?!?

THE tree. I like to have all my presents wrapped in matching/the same wrapping paper. Ryan just rolls his eyes. I know, I know. I'm a little OCD.

Our new addition. This is Pete the Elf, given to us by my mother. The boys loved reading the Elf on the Shelf story and look for where Pete is in the house every morning. They're going to miss him when Christmas time is over.

Here is the boys' Christmas tree. I bought this with a 20% off coupon at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It came with a prelit tree, ornaments, and tree skirt. They LOVED decorating it themselves. I love how they put all the ornaments in the same spot. Super cute! The stockings underneath the tree are Ryan and mine from our First Christmas together. We have since passed them down to the boys. Funny thing is, they haven't even noticed the stockings. They're too busy admiring their own handwork of decorating the tree.
Be safe and God Bless!
Isaiah 9:6
This is my Willow Tree Nativity that I love! Ryan surprised me with this last year, knowing how much I wanted one. I would eventually like to collect the entire set.
Here is another surprise from Ryan last year. I would not say I'm addicted to dishes, but it's close. I would spend a ridiculous amount of money of gadgets for the kitchen if I could. Aren't my Christmas dishes just precious?!?
THE tree. I like to have all my presents wrapped in matching/the same wrapping paper. Ryan just rolls his eyes. I know, I know. I'm a little OCD.
Our new addition. This is Pete the Elf, given to us by my mother. The boys loved reading the Elf on the Shelf story and look for where Pete is in the house every morning. They're going to miss him when Christmas time is over.
Here is the boys' Christmas tree. I bought this with a 20% off coupon at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It came with a prelit tree, ornaments, and tree skirt. They LOVED decorating it themselves. I love how they put all the ornaments in the same spot. Super cute! The stockings underneath the tree are Ryan and mine from our First Christmas together. We have since passed them down to the boys. Funny thing is, they haven't even noticed the stockings. They're too busy admiring their own handwork of decorating the tree.
Be safe and God Bless!
Isaiah 9:6

2 comments:
Cute! Merry Christmas
Love the idea of having a small tree for the kids! I'm going to have to remember that. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment