
What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...
- Our cousins, Angie and Graham, just announced they are expecting baby #2. Please pray for a healthy pregnancy for mommy and baby. We're excited for Jackson to be a big brother.
- Speaking of babies, Jenn Colley is due with baby Crew this week. Pray for God's protection during the delivery and for some much need R&R before Crew makes his arrival. Crew will be welcomed home by mommy and daddy and big Brother Camren who just turned ONE! That's right, they'll be about 13 months apart. Congrats, Jenn, Colby and Camren!
- Humm, let's see. More baby news. Our old Small Groups, Matt and Heather Hanzelka, are expecting their first little one in May.
- Our cousin Carol just had the swine flu. Please pray her family doesn't get it, too. Carol and Lance have two little ones at home and boy it wouldn't be fun for the boys to be sick again. Oh and Carol is fine. The swine flu is just the flu. No hysteria. It stinks, but it's still just the flu.
- Our good friends, The Dukes should be closing on two houses soon (the one they're selling and the one they're buying). This is the second contract they've had on their current house. Please pray for everything to go smoothly, for all the finances to be in place and for God above all, to be glorified through them in the waiting process.
That's all for now. If you have any prayer requests, please let me know. I'd love to pray for you!
1 comment:
Love your prayerful Mondays, I'll lift them up.
Post a Comment