Monday, October 5, 2009

Prayerful Mondays


What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...
  1. Our little Rhett is sick. I'm gonna take him to the doctor later today. Please pray he gets well soon. I hate it when our guys are sick. It makes me sad.
  2. Pray for the Thomson family as they mourn the loss of their matriarch, Mary Ann. Her funeral is Sunday. Pray that arrangements go smoothly. They have a long journey ahead of them, please pray they feel the Lord's comfort every step of the way.
  3. My old college BSM friend, Jeanna has a job interview today. Pray for her to do well and for discernment and wisdom from the Lord for Jeanna and her possible new boss.
  4. Lots of sickness still spreading around school. Last week they had 34 senior out. That's half the senior class. The football team had to cancel their game on Friday because they didn't have enough players to play. We could really use a break from it all. I know the flu/swine flu is not just hitting us. Pray for a blanket of protection for all our friends out there. No one can afford to be sick these days.

No comments: