What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...Prayerful Mondays - June 1, 2009
- Ryan has a baseball camp this week in the BIG town of Nazareth. Please pray for safe travels for him and his dad, for kiddos to be drawn to the camp, for God's protection on all those involved, and for Ryan to get some much needed "rest" among the chaos.
- One of Ryan's former student's lost his mother on Friday after a long battle with cancer. She died the day after he graduated from high school. Please pray for this family. They need God's strength and peace during this difficult time. Ryan taught the oldest in bible and has his little sister on his volleyball team.
- The twins and I are headed to Weatherford this week for my dad's retirement party. I can't believe he's actually retiring. Pray for safe travels for us. Please pray for my dad as he starts this new phase in his life. Transition can be hard anyone - especially for a work-a-holic like my dad.
- One of my college friend's aunt was in a horrible car accident. She's been in the hospital for a while now and has just started breathing on her own and talking. She has a long road to recovery ahead of her. Please pray for healing for her. Pray for her family as they will need God's support to be there for her.
- My FIL is interviewing tomorrow for a job here in Lubbock. Please pray for him and the rest of the family during this time of change in their lives. They could definitely use some of God's provision and and to catch a glimpse of the road ahead.
- Our dear friends, Brandon and Annie are going to be Uncle and Aunt! Please pray for Annie's brother and sister-in-law as they prepare to be parents. This has been a much prayed for and long-awaited child (or children - you never know!). Pray for health and protection for mother and child.
- So many prayer requests this week. I know there so many of you moving. Know I'm praying for you guys, as moving is not the most relaxing time to be had.
Love,

1 comment:
I love prayerful Mondays! Great idea! I will lift these up!
Post a Comment