Have you seen women wearing flip-flops with rhinestones on them? Or ultra chunky and ultra cute necklaces? Well these trends seem to be staying around for a while, but sadly, they can cost anywhere from $100 to $400!!!
HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS!!!
My sister and cousin-in-laws just started a business called Posh Rocks! At Posh Rocks they bling out some super comfy flip-flops, make very cool necklaces/earrings, and create beautiful pieces to decorate your home. All their products are handmade and guaranteed for quality.
In other words, if a bead falls off, they'll fix it.
And even better, shoes start at $90 and necklaces start at $30!
In other words, if a bead falls off, they'll fix it.
And even better, shoes start at $90 and necklaces start at $30!
WE'RE GIVING AWAY A PAIR OF
POSH ROCKS SHOES!!!
POSH ROCKS SHOES!!!
Here's how to win:
- Go to http://www.poshrockstexas.com/ and look through the website.
- Come back to my blog and comment on what you like the best.
- On Friday, April 24th, I will randomly pick one person from the comments to win a pair of shoes.
Here's another cool part of Posh Rocks: IT'S ALL CUSTOM MADE. You pick the style, color, and bling you want on your shoes, jewelry, etc. and they make it according to your specs.
DON'T WIN? NO WORRIES! If you don't win, and still want something from Posh Rocks, you can order through my sister-in-law, Kaley (email: poshrockstexas@gmail.com). If you mention that you heard about Posh Rocks on my (Deminy's) blog, you'll receive a 15% discount. Don't live in Lubbock or Midland? They'll ship your items right to your door!
(If you haven't noticed, the pictures in this blog are samples of flops made by Posh Rocks.)




7 comments:
Although jewelry is nice, I love rocking a sweet pair of flip flops. These would fit the bill!
I like the flip flops with the white fabric that looks like it might be furry!
I liked the flip flops, but I LOVED the necklace on the right (the oen with the green cross)....super CUTE!!
I really liked the necklaces, but I am definitely a flip flop girl all the way!!!
I love the Flops that rock!
The blue one is my favorite!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the black ones
luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net
Hey, Dem! Nearly forgot to comment today!!! Love the animal print flip-flops! You know me. They would look swell with my giraffe Dooney!!!
Post a Comment