Monday, March 23, 2009

Prayerful Mondays

What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...

Prayerful Mondays - March 23, 2009

  1. Cindi and baby Rachel are still hanging in there. Cindi went to the doctor and her amino fluids are UP! Yea!!!
  2. Please pray for my best friend, Ally. She goes back to work (she's a fourth grade teacher) after a long maternity leave. As you can imagine, this is a hard time for her. More than anything she would love to have more time with her boys. Pray that the Lord gives her a peace (and the boys as well).
  3. Continue to pray for our friend Malee's grandpa. He is still undergoing treatment for liver cancer.
  4. Update on our family friend, Robye's dad. He had surgery (as of Saturday) and came through it okay. Please continue to pray for healing for him and for his family.
  5. So much PRAISE for NEW LIFE! Mark and Chanda from our Small Group welcomed sweet Olivia Kate a couple weeks ago. We got to meet her tonight and she is so beautiful! Also, our cousins, Carol and Lance, welcomed this week Dashel Parker Dockrey. Here is picture of the young lad (thanks to cousin (and Aunt to Dashel) Charolet's facebook):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were related to Lance and Carol- SMALL WORLD! My sister is married to Lance's brother. Dash looks just like my niece when she was born- precious!