Monday, March 16, 2009

Prayerful Mondays

What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...

Prayerful Mondays - March 16, 2009
  1. Our friend Carrie is in Mexico this week with NEXT Worldwide. Please be praying for her team as they help plant a new church. If you have a chance, go visit her blog for more information on her what they're doing and specific prayer needs.
  2. A good friend of ours, Trent, is retaking his paramedic test today in about an hour. Please pray for him as he takes this mucho important test.
  3. Last week Ryan' tennis team was able to show Christ to dozens of people at the homeless shelters they worked at. Praise the Lord! SEVEN PEOPLE WERE SAVED! Please be praying for these new Christains as they embrace the love of the only one who can fulfill and satisfy.
  4. Please pray for all the people traveling this week for Spring Break. There are several who are going on mission trips and others who are going away for fun. We would love for all of them to come back in one piece.
  5. Please continue to pray for Malee's grandpa as he is receiving treatment for liver cancer. Malee, know we love you and are praying for you guys a lot!
  6. As I read (or blog-stalk) other people's blogs, I read of a loss and heart ache for families as they loose loved ones. Please be in constant prayer for all those who are suffering the loss of someone dear.
  7. Ryan's cousin, Carol is due to have little baby Dockrey any day or even hour now. Your prayers for a FAST and COMFORTABLE and HEALTHY delivery are greatly appreciated - especially the fast and healthy part.

Have a blessed week!
Deminy

No comments: