Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bye, Bye September...

September is gone! I love Fall, all the changes, and the color in the air. Here are some highlights from this month:
  1. Both boys are walking all over the place. They are starting to walk circles around us. It's hard to keep up with our active little guys, but it's so much fun.
  2. Their vocabulary is starting to take form. They will respond to us when we ask them a question (even if it doesn't make a bit of sense). They will mimick us when we say something. I love listening to them have conversations with each other. It's hilarious!
  3. We went to fair and wow, they LOVE turkey legs. I couldn't feed them fast enough. This just warms my heart. I love that my boys love the fair. We didn't ride any rides, though. Maybe next year.
  4. TEETHING! Oh how I hate molars. This has been the worst teething phase by far. I'm so glad we're almost done (with this stage, at least).

That's all I can think of for now. Have a great weekend everyone...and HAPPY FALL!

2 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Thanks for outing yourself :) It was a pleasant surprise to hear from you!

You look like you have your hands more than full, but that you're taking it in stride. You and Ryan seem to be doing a great job raising your precious boys. (I love their names, by the way. Boy names were so much harder for me to come up with...I can't imagine having to choose two at one time...but you did really well!)

Thanks for stopping by Robinson County and feel free to visit anytime you need a taste of "home".

caroldock said...

Hey - sorry about the late news! The due date is March 27th and all is looking well. We don't know the sex yet - it'll be a few more weeks! See you guys at Christmas!!!