Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday America!

For America's Brithday, we went to the "4th on Broadway" Parade downtown, where the boys loved all the music and spectacle. When then loaded the mini (complements of the in-laws) and headed to spend the night in Midland. We were celebrating Poppi's 53rd birthday with friends and family and Kaley and Chad's house. Here are some pictures to highlight the events:

The Boys at the parade. Can't just see the excitement in their face?!? What was their favorite part of the parade, you ask? The marching band. HA!






Here is the gang (Crue, Rhett, Jasmin and Deacon) in the pool at Kaley and Chad's house. Thank you Aunt Sissy and Uncle Chad for letting us spend the night. We had a lot of fun!






It seem like everytime we get the kiddos together, we have to take a picture. Here they all are in the July 4th apparel. Don't they look like a great Gap add? I mean who would want to look like these fine kiddos. I especially like the Asian looking-ones. Total GQ, I know.

No comments: