Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Two Heroes Unite

Life is so much safer at the Highley house. No, we have not installed a security system. Who needs an alarm when you have two of the greatest Super Heroes known to man living under your roof. Allow me to introduce you to...

SUPERMAN (aka Rhett) BATMAN (aka Deacon)


Two unstoppable forces. No bad guy can stand a chance.


The loves of my life.

P.S. (These pictures were taken after the boys swam in their kiddie pool for the first time. We had such a fun afternoon with them. Both LOVED the water. Ryan and I got a kick out of watching them splash each other and us.)

P.P.S. (Thank you Poppi for their "disguises.")

P.P.P.S. (The boys went to their nine month check a few weeks back. They are still happy, healthy little boys. I can tell they are starting to plateau on their weight gain. Deacon is finally on the charts at 95%. He weighed 24 lbs 10 oz. Rhett is quite a bit smaller, falling in the 60% on his weight. He weighed 20 lbs and 11 oz. I still cannot believe the time.)

No comments: