Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Three Years Ago...

I changed my name from Scott to Highley. Three years ago I married my best friend, love of my life, father of my children, and partner in crime. Three years ago I began a new beginning.

To say that marriage is easy would be a lie. It is the hardest blessing I have lived through in my life (well, at least until we had twin boys). Everyday I stand in awe of my sweet husband who is a constant servant to me and to others. Ryan is my rock. He keeps me grounded and sane in my ever emotional life. Most importantly, he loves our Lord more than me, more than our boys, more than our dreams, and for that I am thankful. For that, I desire to be more like him because he is more like my Jesus everyday.

Thank you honey for allowing me to be your partner on this journey. You are and will forever be my favorite.

I love you!

No comments: