Thursday, April 21, 2011

Distractions

Here are some things that have been distracting me this week:
  1. Addie is running a fever and has a cough.
  2. My class has been a NIGHTMARE.
  3. One of my PreK kiddos told my principal he wanted to ask Jesus in his heart. Afterwards I went to talk to him about it and he had NO IDEA what that meant and that he even did it. :(
  4. Rhett peed on the floor by his bedroom door.
  5. Deacon was not being very nice to Rhett last night.
  6. I started my first period since Addie arrived and man is it a doosey.
  7. American Idol. Glee. The Biggest Loser. TV in general.
  8. Housing issues. Where are we going to live after our lease is up?
  9. Money issues. Always.
  10. Family issues. Always.
  11. My house is a DISASTER and in major need of a clean.
  12. I really want to get rid of a dog.
  13. I'm very sleep deprived.
  14. I had to plan a last minute Easter egg hunt for my PreK kiddos. 
  15. Our summer is already almost completely booked and it's not even May.
  16. and lots more...

    What are these thoughts/issues distracting me from?

    WELL...






For God so loved the world that he gave is only son; that whosoever believes in him, will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Lord, help me focus on you and only you.

    1 comment:

    Kier's Serendipity said...

    Isn't it amazing how distracted we get with big things and little things and then something comes along and give you perspective? Thanks for sharing your woes. If you need anything, let me know.