Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

One of the first things I learned about Ryan was his love obsession with Chicago Cubs baseball.  Last week, while in Houston, Ryan was able to see is long-awaited dream of watching the Cubs play come to life.  Although it would have been nice to go see them in Chicago, Minute Maid Park was a great field.  We had pretty good seats (I'm told there are no bad seats at Minute Maid - go figure).  Sad to say, my camera ran out of batteries once we got there, so I had to use my Blackberry to capture the moment.  Here are some pics from the game. Maybe one day we'll make it Wrigley.  
I have now been blamed for Chicago's 4-game losing streak.  Okay, so I didn't want the game to go into extra innings.  Sue me!  My best friend and her husband were watching the boys plus their own two boys to give us a night out.  I just wanted to hurry back and relieve them of their babysitting duties.  My apologies to Cubs fans everywhere.

No comments: