...when ONE is just right?
INTRODUCING THE GREATEST ICE CREAM
EVER!!!

+
=
York Peppermint Pattie Ice Cream
Tingle your taste buds with Mint-flavored ice cream swirled with
a dark chocolate mint ribbon and mini York Peppermint Patties.
Tingle your taste buds with Mint-flavored ice cream swirled with
a dark chocolate mint ribbon and mini York Peppermint Patties.
That's right my friends, York Peppermint Pattie Ice Cream has surpassed Oreo Cookies-n-Cream as number one. You should go to your nearest Baskin Robbins today and order it. If you live in Lubbock, you can only get this flavor at the store by Tech on University Ave. For more delicous flavors (except Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - GROSS!), click on the ice cream cone picture. There are 31 flavors to choose from, you know? Enjoy!
P.S. (I stole the picture and description off the BR website. If you work for BR, please don't sue me for copyright infringement.)


1 comment:
I would love to run to the nearest BR, but sadly, that is over one hundred miles from me. Can you believe that Amarillo does not have a BR? Crazy, I tell ya! Eat one for me too!
Post a Comment