Monday, February 23, 2009

Prayerful Mondays

What are Prayerful Mondays...I need to be more purposeful in my prayers for others. I am WAY too good at praying for myself. I have decided to designate Mondays for pray requests. Each Monday I will share with you some of my prayer requests. Some are for blog friends, some best friends, and yes, some will be for myself (or my family). Please join with me in praying for each other. Oh...and if you have something specific or not so specific in mind for me to pray about, leave me a comment. Here we go...

Prayerful Mondays - February 23, 2009

I have but one this week and it is an URGENT one. Please pray for my friend, Cindi (her husband Billy) in this great time of need. I have mentioned them before on there. They are having a little girl in March and could use some PRAYER WARRIORS for this last month (and of course parenthood all together). Here's the specifics straight from Cindi:

Today at the doctor's office, I found out that Rachel continues to be small (not scary small, 35%) and now I have decreased amniotic fluid. She is breech as well... I was told to rest as much as possible, got permission to self-treat by walking in the pool (some of you know/remember that I used to run a group for hospitalized pregnant women, many of whom were diagnosed with low amniotic fluid), and would probably deliver at 37 weeks via C-section. I got a steroid shot to hasten Rachel's lung development, and will go twice a week for non-stress tests (measuring her heartbeat and to see if i'm having contractions) and once a week will get an ultrasound to check on her and the fluid situation. I'm anxious, but know this is in God's hands. -Cindi

No comments: