For those of you who don't know, I have a secret. I like to stalk people - blog stalk that is. There are few people in cyberworld that I peak at on a regular basis, seeing what's going on in your life. I know, I have a problem. I think if I ever met any of them in person, I'd probably pee myself. Seriously. But for those of you who are interested in who I stalk, let me introduce you to Angie Smith. Angie is the wife of Todd Smith from Selah. The two together have ungone the most traggic thing any parent could go through...losing a child. I have cried with them over reading their loss. I have laughed with them as they try to return to normalcy. And now, I have tried to leave a comment on her blog about a dozen times. Each time, I erase it feeling completely self-concious. Have you ever felt that way? Have you ever fretted over leaving a message to a complete stranger?
I realize now that I do that with my conversations with God. I am nervous over what to say to him, self-concious on what he will think of me. I just know that God will scrutinized every word, every miss-use of puncuation, ever imperfect sentence. I treat God like a stranger.
"Hello, God! This is Deminy. It's nicely to meet you again."
And Angie, if you're reading this..."My name is Deminy. It's nice to meet you." Maybe now I can leave a comment on your blog.
1 comment:
I would love to hang out...plus we have some baby equipment we need to get back to you before we leave. We are here until the
22nd, so just let me know what works for you guys. Most of our evenings are free.
Jenn
Post a Comment