Thursday, July 12, 2007

July Showers, Bring August Flowers?

Ryan and I are so blessed to have our family, friends, and co-workers. We have been flooded with presents, well wishers, and love. Here are a few pictures from our last few showers. Thank you everyone for loving our little guys!

Here is Ryan at the surprise shower his Tennis and Volleyball teams threw for him. Doesn't he look nervous? His face turns red when he gets embarassed. It's kinda funny.

This is Shellye (Ryan's mom), me, and Granny (Ryan's grandma) at our "grown-up" shower.

It was so good to see people I haven't seen in a while. All I can say is thank you Lord for putting these wonderful people in our lives. We're going to need all the help we can get!

My Special Olympics co-workers and volunteers threw me a shower, also. Here I am with a few of my athletes. Aren't they precious?

Look how much the belly has grown in this picture from the last. So much stretching happens in 2 1/2 weeks! Plus we have 2-4 more weeks to go.

No comments: